Always passionate about innovation in pedagogy and education, my motto is “Best practice? Looking for next practice!”.
I have co-developed of a whole-school approach to realize a school climate in line with the Children’s rights schools. I offer coaching and consultancy for NGOs, Unicef, Amnesty International, and have been a trainer for the Pestalozzi Programme for education professionals of the Council of Europe. I like to integrate ancestral wisdom and techniques of indigenous people into modern holistic approaches. My style is experiential, humorous and unconventional.
- Innovation in Education: Experimental, Experiential Learning and Participation Processes
- Human Rights and Children’s Rights Education
- Holistic Whole School Approach
- Sex and Sexuality Education
- Personal Development and Lifelong Learning
- Energy Work with Power of Nature and Shamanic Techniques
- Sound Healing and Voice Work
- Imagination Techniques and Imagery