Resource Series 3: Education for the Prevention of Crimes against Humanity
Education for the Prevention of Crimes against Humanity is the third booklet published by Learn to Change. It explores some of the issues associated with educating young people to prevent Crimes against Humanity, exploring not only what these are, but how easily people can be swayed to commit acts of violence, and activities to get young people to reflect on their values and ensuring these align with their actions.
- A brief introduction to the topic, including the components of competences, i.e. the attitudes, skills, knowledge and understanding, that the activities aim to develop;
- The description of a 6-hour training session consisting of expected learning outcomes and sequenced activities (going from ice breaking to evaluation), including continuous debriefing of what is being learnt throughout the session;
- The complete set of handouts, task sheets and other materials needed for the training session.
All products are free for members of Learn to Change.
If you are already a member, click on the picture, download and print your booklet now!
If you are not yet a member and would like to join and support Learn to Change, then click on the button below.
By becoming a member you will benefit in many ways:
- You join a group and become more powerful.
- You support our common goals and empower yourself to change.
- You join a community of committed people who want to change education and the way we learn.
- You get regular resources for lessons, training and advocacy.